Monday, December 21, 2009

The BIG "10"

Birthday celebrations began with breakfast. Chase's favorite...pancakes.strawberries.whip cream & OJ.

Chase celebrated this birthday at Fat Cats with his buddies Gant and Taggart. In this picture he won 100 tickets on the arcade game.

Dinner at The Pizza Factory...those bread sticks are so Yummy.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY!

CHASE WAS BORN ON A COLD WINTER MORNING IN BILLINGS MONTANA.
IT WAS THE FIRST DAY OF WINTER , DECEMBER 21, 1999.
He was not due until January 16, 2000 but arrived early via c-section after complications in my pregnancy. It was the anticipated year of Y2K (every one remembers the frenzy) and I was hoping I would not be in the hospital as 1999 transitioned to 2000. I was lucky to be released from the hospital on Christmas Eve but stressed that I did not have any gifts for Christmas for my new baby boy! Mark did buy a tree ornament in the hospital gift shop marking Chase's first Christmas and my mom made him a darling blue stocking that we put him in and made his birth announcements with the picture.. My Parents came to Montana for Chase's arrival and to help with Jade and DeLane. I can remember how desperately they wanted me to be "doing well" so they could arrive home before the unknown events of Y2K. Laughing looking back...we all survived the transition.

This is video of Chase and his buddy anticipating the frightening flight simulator.

0 comments: