Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A MONTH of THANKSGIVING



MUSIC IS MAGICAL...it has the ability to lift me, make me dance and make me want to sing.
We enjoy all kinds of music in our home. Jon Schmidt is our favorite pianist and we enjoy his Christmas concert each year. We loved WICKED and the sound track is playing regularly. PHANTOM is a favorite of Mark, Jade and I. Mark loves Barber Shop quartets. We listen to choirs, bands, orchestras...you name it we truly do love it! Mark and I will always favor the 80's...those were our high school years!
Tonight DeLane had an orchestra concert. I love the violin. She is improving and beginning to enjoy playing more and more. My children love music as much as I do and each of them are taking lessons to develop their talents. Jade is taking voice, Chase piano, DeLane violin and Tatum has figured out that a hammer against my furniture makes noise. Our kids especially love a night of Karaoke...when Mark and I unveil our hidden talents!
Music is fun and you don't have to be super talented to enjoy it!
Today, I am thankful for music.


1 comments:

Becky said...

we love music around here too, but I am sad that landon quit the orchestra. His cello is just sitting in the corner. But, he is a good piano player and I guess we have to choose or be way too busy. Good for you guys for infusing music into your kids in so many ways. I love the baby blessing outfits on the wall,...those are pretty great.