Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A MONTH of THANKSGIVING




Edith Wells Snow...this is my grandma. She is funny. She asks personal questions. She says what she is thinking. She is always happy when I call. She wears hats. She wears wigs. She loves sparkles. She collects dolls. She collects many different random things. She shares her random collectables with my children. They like her collections. She drinks Dr. Pepper. She wears red nail polish. She loves Big Lots. She worked at Knott's Berry Farm. She beat breast cancer. She is from Waco, Texas. She lives in Hemet, California. She is the baby of her family. She likes to be taken care of. She likes fires in her fireplace. She keeps her house warm. She has a favorite chair. She gave me heart earings when I was a child. He kisses me when she sees me.

I like my grandma.

I love my grandma.

Today, I am thankful for my grandma.




0 comments: