Thursday, November 5, 2009

A MONTH of THANKSGIVING

Chase.Carson


Olivia.DeLane

Alec.Jade ( Jade loves boys! she just can't help but giggle)
These pictures were taken in the summer of 2007.
Wow! All of the kids have grown so much.
This is our friends Ray & Sheridan and their four children. We met them in 1998 ( I think, I will have to confirm that with Sheridan) while living in Billings, Montana. ( by the way was my very favorite place to live )! Anyway...we think they are just awesome. We moved to California in Dec. of 2000 and they moved shortly after that to Oregon. We have kept in touch over the years and met up in Park City a few years ago when these pictures were taken. Sheridan was so helpful with connecting me to the right people in Utah for Tatum's adoption. They adopted Addie just months after Tatum was born. Secretly, I want Addie and Tatum to marry...in 20 years!
I love friends that you may not see often but you can pick up the phone and have a laugh with. Friends you have fun memories with. Friends that ask you how you are doing. Friends who care about your family. Friends that are friends for life.
I love old friends...I treasure old friends...Today, I am thankful for old friends!


Mark.Tatum.Ray.Addie



Dannette.Tatum.Sheridan.Addie





3 comments:

ARC Detailing said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ringhiser family said...

What a great surprise that just happened to "make my day". I think its easy to take friendships for granted but it's so true --the good ones are hard to come by. I too am grateful for great friends in you and Mark. People come into our lives for so many reasons, we are blessed to count you as friends. Wish we lived closer, we will HAVE to make a visit a priority soon. Take Care! Love you all!

Ringhiser family said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.