Monday, April 12, 2010

Five For Fighting Concert

Yeah...so I was a bit star struck! DeLane said I did not play it "cool" as I put my arms around John Ondrasik and smiled for this picture. Yes...it is a blurry picture but it's MINE. Mark had the camera on the wrong setting and as you know...there is not time for a full photo shoot when meeting famous people.

Our whole family fully enjoyed this concert at Tuacahn. John Ondrasik is an amazing song writer, vocalist, pianist - TRUE MUSICIAN
Tatum fell asleep 1/2 way through...not because it was boring, only because it was an hour past bedtime.Up until he fell asleep he was enjoying the music with the rest of us.


Jade, Chase and DeLane got their
"Five For Fighting" hoodies signed by the entire band. Our kids hooked us up to meet John and the band...at the end of the concert John commented on how many kids were in the audience. He said " After the concert I would love to meet all the kids who have the coolest parents for bringing them to the concert tonight." ( or something like that ). Fun memories...good times. I am glad our kids enjoyed going with us.

0 comments: