Thursday, February 18, 2010

HAPPY

Turning 38 is not too bad when a fun card like this one arrives in the mail. This came from my friend Jami. We attended Loma Linda U together from 1994 -1996 . Last Year Jami, Becky and I had a little reunion in California. Becky and I flew out of SLC together landing in Ontario where our convertible awaited us. We stayed three days at Jami's house and attended the LLU dental hygiene convention/luncheon together. It was a fun reunion. I am looking forward to 50 years from now. If this card holds true we will be pretty hot hygienists. I claim the lepard print dress. I love my friends!

3 comments:

Becky said...

If you've got the Leopard print, I totally claim the pink one. Jami can have the weird one and die her hair red. Ha Ha ha ha ha ....I love it!

Becky said...

Oh and Dannette, the other day I caught myself laughing out loud when thinking about the convertible (you voted me to be driver),...remember when I thought I was taking the off ramp and I almost drove through that fence?!??!?! I am seriously laughing OUTLOUD right now. That was AWESOME!

DBarr said...

Becky...yes, that was so funny. I am laughing out loud right now thinking about it!