Sunday, November 15, 2009

A MONTH of THANKSGIVING




MY DAD...SUPERMAN!
Today is my dad's 61st birthday. Happy Birthday Dad!
A childhood memory of my dad is his collection of Superman things...and over the years I have bought anything I find that has superman on it. I usually wrap it and give it to him for Father's day, his birthday or Christmas. My kids are good at eyeing interesting or unique Superman items also.In this picture he is wearing a Superman hat I gave him. He really is a SUPER MAN! Love you Dad.
I found a card I liked for my dad's birthday about Dads and and Daughters.
First guy to ever love me.
First to sweep me off my feet or plant those scratchy whisker kisses on my cheek.
First man to take me seriously.
First pal I ever had.
First guy I ever gave my heart to.


Today, I am thankful for a good father.

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Love these! And how is it he hasn't aged since I was in high school.

Becky said...

He is lucky to have you appreciate him like that. I need to do better at that.